Sunday, April 29, 2012

Romney or Obama 2012

Well, I personally decided that I am going to support Romney for 2012, he will be the nominee by Texas, and we need to unite to get Obama OUT of the White House. 

I know some people find this decision off, after supporting Rick Santorum, but it's a decision I made awhile back. One was to support the nominee, and two was that Romney was my choice after Rick (I can't stomach Newt or Paul). No Romney may not be who we originally chose, but he is who the people as a whole chose, and I now choose to support him.

I think Romney can win by a landslide, the problem though is that so many people want to find reasons not to vote. They like someone else, they want to write in, they wont vote so they can make a point, they don't like Romney's religion, they don't like that he hired someone gay (a moot point from Santorum supporters IMO because Rick did too). These rifts, are what could kill our chances. 

Whether you supported Romney, Santorum, or someone else, I urge you to come together and see the bigger picture. Rick said it all the time, the goal is to defeat Barack Obama, and that's a goal we all share! If you can't work for the nominee, then work against Obama!

We need a conservative VP, so we should be encouraging that, as well as voting for and supporting other conservative candidates (Senate, Congress, local elections, Judges, etc). This will help ensure that we can hold the liberals feet to the fire, and get America back on track.

1 comment:

  1. http://bungalowbillscw.blogspot.com/2012/03/mitt-romney-admits-hes-progressive.html

    ReplyDelete